OP TRIP COST PHILOSOPHY
It is our goal to make trip costs as low as possible. We plan trips on a zero-based budget system and further subsidize trip costs wherever we can. The price of each trip includes transportation, trip leaders, equipment, food, and lodging.
PAYMENT POLICY AND REGISTRATION
- Registration for OP trips may only be done in person at the OP office on the 1st floor of the Sutton Center.
- In order to secure your spot on a given trip, you must pay for the full cost of the trip in person unless otherwise noted.
- For some of our extended trips, there will be payment plans/deadlines established to make the trip expenses more manageable.
- We accept credit and debit cards, cash, check or Deacon Dollars. Checks should be made out to WFU Outdoor Pursuits, with the trip name and date in the memo line.
- Note: if you select Deacon Dollars, you are giving us permission to charge the amount of the deposit to your account.
- REQUIRED FORMS: OP Med Form & OP Liability Form
- Note: Med Forms are a 1 time form. Please bring your health insurance card to the OP office, or simply scan and email it to your trip leader.
- A new Liability Forms must be completed for each trip you attend.
Wait-List Policy: If a trip is full, go ahead and sign-up for the wait list. We will let you know if a spot opens up for you!
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Full refunds will be given up to 7 days before the trip. After this deadline, all fees are non-refundable. Full refunds will be given if OP cancels the trip for any reason. Refunds will NOT be given for location changes as all trip locations are subject to change due to weather and safety concerns.