Want to sign up for an OP trip? Don’t worry, it’s easy! Here’s how:
1. Go to the Trips page of our website.
2. Look through our trip schedule and decide which trips you’d like to attend.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click “click here to sign up!” This link will take you to the OP Trip Registration Form. Make sure you are logged in to your WFU email account.
4. Complete the online form.
5. A trip leader will contact you soon with more information about your trip. If you are on a wait list, we will notify you if a spot becomes available for you.
6. If you have any questions, contact Lee Collette or 366-758-6046) or stop by the OP Office in Reynolds Gym, room 213 . Click here to see our hours of operation.
Introducing…OP Community Events! (Fall Schedule coming soon!)
Spring 2014 Schedule
- Tuesday, January 28th: Semester Kick Off and S’mores Outdoors (8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Farrell Hall Fire Pit, FREE)
- Monday, February 10th: Kayak Water Polo (8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reynolds Gym Pool)
- Friday, February 14th: Valentines’ Climb in the CRUX (4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. CRUX Bouldering Gym, $3/single or $5/couple)
- Saturday, February 22nd: Olympics Showing (Times and Locations TBA)
- Tuesday, February 25th: S’mores Outdoors (8:00 p.m. at Campus Grounds)
Want to know more about OP?
1. Come find us at any campus event, we’re everywhere! Look for kayaks, camping gear, and the giant Campus Rec tent. Check out the Campus Rec Event Calender for more details.
2. Stop by the office and hang out with our awesome staff! Reynolds Gym. Room 213. Click here for our hours of operation.
3. Come climb with us in the CRUX!
4. Sign-up for our list serv.