Want to sign up for an OP trip? Don’t worry, it’s easy! Here’s how:
1. Go to the Trips page of our website.
2. Look through our trip schedule and decide which trips you’d like to attend.
3. Stop by the OP office to register for your chosen trip(s). A deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your spot!
5. Your trip leader will contact you soon with more information about your trip. If you are on a wait list, we will notify you if a spot becomes available for you.
6. If you have any questions, contact Lee Collette or 366-758-6046 or stop by the OP Center on the 1st floor of the Sutton Center . Click here to see our hours of operation.
Introducing…OP Community Events!
These are on campus events that we throw in honor of all you fine people! Ranging from Adventure movies and s’mores to informative classes that build your outdoor tool kit, these events are meant to offer you all some of the outdoors here on campus!
Want to know more about OP?
1. Stop by the office and hang out with our awesome staff! Sutton Center 1st floor. Click here for our hours of operation.
2. Come climb with us in the CRUX!
3. Sign-up for our list serv.