Outdoor Gear Rental
OP is dedicated to helping students escape their books and get outdoors. Let us help you get outside!
OP Gear Rental Policies:
- Rental requests must be submitted at least 1 week prior to the rental date
- OP rents equipment to WFU Reynolda Campus Students, Faculty, and Staff. We do NOT rent equipment to Med Students.
- The pricing for OP Gear Rentals can be found on our website (http://campusrec.studentlife.wfu.edu/outdoor/rentals/)
- The customer is responsible for late, lost, stolen, or damaged gear. All customers must sign a rental contract in the OP office prior to renting any gear from OP. Rental equipment is taken “AS IS”, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the equipment is in proper working order prior to leaving.
- All customers must show a valid WFU ID to rent equipment from OP.
- Payment for gear rentals can be made in the form of cash, check or Deacon Dollars. We cannot accept debit/credit cards at this time.
Note: You WILL be charged for late, lost, stolen or damaged gear.