Outdoor Gear Rental
OP is dedicated to helping students escape their books and get outdoors. Let us help you get outside!
- We are currently closed for the summer and will resume our regular operating hours at the start of Fall Semester on August 30th, 2016. If you have specific equipment rental needs, please contact Program Director, Lee Collette @ (336)758-6046 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that Lee Collette will not be available at all times throughout the summer. It is highly recommended that you coordinate rental needs well in advance in an effort to garauntee your needs can be met.
OP Gear Rental Policies:
- OP rents equipment to anyone holding a current WFU faculty, staff, or student ID.
- The customer is responsible for late, lost, stolen, or damaged gear. All customers must sign a rental contract in the OP office prior to renting any gear from OP. Rental equipment is taken “AS IS”, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the equipment is in proper working order prior to leaving.
- All customers must show a valid WFU ID to rent equipment from OP.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance of pick up date.
- Please note that all reservations must be made in person and paid in full at the time of reservation.
Note: You WILL be charged for late, lost, stolen or damaged gear.
- FOR ALL BOAT RENTALS: Customers must contact the OP administrator no later than 48 hours prior to desired pick-up time for any boat rental. THERE ARE NO DROP IN BOAT RENTALS ALLOWED.
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please note the following cancellation stipulations:
- Cancellations made the day before or day of scheduled pick up will receive NO REFUND.
- Cancellations made any time three days or more from the scheduled pick up will receive a FULL REFUND.