- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
- Enter your information, and use Wake Forest University and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email,click the link in the email to login, and activate your IMLeagues account.
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page (Player Signup)
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
a. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
b. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
B. Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accep a request from the captain to join his team
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
C. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
**You can also email email@example.com and request to be placed on a team.