- Go to www.imleagues.com/wakeforest and click Create Account.
- Enter your information, using Wake Forest University email.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link to login and activate your account.
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page (Player Signup)
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
a. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
b. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
C. Add to the Free Agent list
- Email Taylor Book, email@example.com, and request addition to the list by specifying which sport/league you prefer to play.