Are you looking for a new way to stay fit and active this summer, while having fun with your colleagues? Then the Summer Olympic (interdepartmental) Challenge is for YOU! You and your departmental team of 4 will compete in a series of challenges, lectures and events- racking up points and competing for a grand prize of free personal training with Wake Forest Fitness!
- Begins June 9th -Runs June 9th – July 18th -6 week fitness challenge
- Teams of 4, can be mixed between departments (for faculty and staff ONLY)
- Weekly challenges, lectures, and events
- T-shirts for all participants who complete the 6-week challenge
- Prize for top team finisher- free personal training with Wake Forest Fitness!
- Prize for “most spirited”
- Cost $50/team
- Special Guests: Community Partners!
Get creative with your team name! And don’t forget to appoint a team captain.
Interested? SIGN UP HERE
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: JUNE 1, 2014
Questions? Email: Rebekah Sarbone:
Team captains will be emailed an informational packet upon signing up.
Team captains CLICK HERE to submit your team’s weekly points.