- Personal Training
- Yoga- Monday-Friday 12:05-12:50 p.m.
- Summer Olympic Challenge- Healthy Lifestyle competition between University departments held each Summer! How does your department stack up?!
For more information about these programs, contact , Coordinator of Fitness and Wellness.
- Offering 20+ sport seasons and tournaments throughout the year, Faculty/ Staff are eligible to participate in all Intramural Activities. 5 of the “major” sport offerings, Flag Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and Softball have leagues specifically designated for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students. Click here to learn how to register for an Intramural Sport.
For more information about Intramural programs, contact , Coordinator of Intramural Sports.
- All Adventure Trips are open to Faculty/ Staff
- CRUX Climbing Wall - Fac / Staff Hours Wednesday-Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Equipment Rental- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Camping Stoves, Kayaks, Canoes, and much more…
For more information about these programs, contact , Coordinator of Outdoor Pursuits.
- Lap Swim
- Masters/ Enfinity Swim Team
All swimming levels are welcome
For more information about these programs, contact , Director of Campus Recreation.