For more information about these programs, contact DeDe Cox, Coordinator of Fitness and Special Events.
- Offering 20+ sport seasons and tournaments throughout the year, Faculty/ Staff are eligible to participate in all Intramural Activities. 5 of the “major” sport offerings, Flag Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and Softball have leagues specifically designated for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students. Click here to learn how to register for an Intramural Sport.
For more information about Intramural programs, contact Taylor Book, Coordinator of Intramural Sports.
- All Adventure Trips are open to Faculty/ Staff
- CRUX Climbing Wall– Fac / Staff Hours – Hours of Operation
- Outdoor Equipment Rental– Tents, Sleeping Bags, Camping Stoves, Canoes and more!
For more information about these programs, contact contact Lee Collette, Coordinator of Outdoor Pursuits.
- Lap Swim
- Inner Tube Water Polo Friday’s 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Water Fitness T/TH 7:00am-7:47am & Wed 12:05pm -12:50pm
- Masters/ Enfinity Swim Team
All swimming levels are welcome
For more information about these programs, contact Lori Andrews, Coordinator of Aquatics, Assessments and Family Programs.