- Personal Training
- Yoga- Monday-Friday 12:05-12:50 p.m.
- Summer Olympic Challenge- Are you looking for a new way to stay fit and active this summer, while having fun with your colleagues? Then the Summer Olympic (interdepartmental) Challenge is for YOU! You and your departmental team of 5 will compete in a series of challenges, lectures and events- racking up points and competing for a grand prize of free personal training with WF Fitness!
- Faculty/Staff Intro to Strength– This class is offered solely for faculty/staff. Join us in beginner-friendly progressions utilizing dumbbells, kettlebells, suspension trainers, and body weight in order to sculpt and strengthen. The small group atmosphere is the perfect mix of a personal training experience and group environment with a minimal fee. This class meets for six weeks. Limited to 6 participants.Meets: Wednesdays 6:30 a.m. in the large group fitness room, Miller (4th Floor), weekly September 18th through October 23rdCost: $48, sign up at the fitness center desk beginning September 3rdCoach: Kristy, MS
For more information about these programs, contact , Coordinator of Fitness and Wellness.
- Offering 20+ sport seasons and tournaments throughout the year, Faculty/ Staff are eligible to participate in all Intramural Activities. 5 of the “major” sport offerings, Flag Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and Softball have leagues specifically designated for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students. Click here to learn how to register for an Intramural Sport.
For more information about Intramural programs, contact , Coordinator of Intramural Sports.
- All Adventure Trips are open to Faculty/ Staff
- CRUX Climbing Wall- Fac / Staff Hours - Hours of Operation
- Outdoor Equipment Rental- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Camping Stoves, Canoes and more!
For more information about these programs, contact AlexisGrace Jennings (email: or phone: 336-758-6046).
- Lap Swim
- Inner Tube Water Polo Friday’s 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Water Fitness T/TH 7:00am-7:47am & Wed 12:05pm -12:50pm
- Masters/ Enfinity Swim Team
All swimming levels are welcome
For more information about these programs, contact , Coordinator of Aquatics, Assessments and Family Programs.