The pool is closed at this time due to renovations.
Renovations will be complete approximately March 2018.
Course: PADI Open Water Scuba Certification
Classroom Sessions: Wake Forest Biology Bldg- Room # TBD
Pool Sessions: at WSSU (Wake pool is closed for renovations)
- Wed – Oct 12 (6pm to 9pm) – Classroom
- Wed – Oct 19 (6pm to 9pm) – Classroom
Classroom Sessions to be held in the Wake Forest Biology Building (room # TBD)
- Sat – Oct 29 (9am-12am) – Pool Session #1
- Sat – Oct 29 (1:30pm-4:30pm – Pool Session #2
- Sun – Oct 30 (1:30pm-4:30pm) – Pool Session #3
Pool Sessions to be held at WSSU (Winston-Salem State University)
Registration: contact the instructor, Ken Charnock (info above)
Costs: $535 – all inclusive, includes: PADI Textbook and Certification Card; Classroom, Pool, and Open Water Instruction; use of all required Scuba gear for the pool and open open sessions; use of personal gear (mask, fins, snorkel, boots) for the pool and open water Sessions; dive quarry entry fees